Tunde is an expert in complex multifaceted international joint venture infrastructure projects and transactions requiring negotiations with major international parties and government entities. He is highly skilled in the identification and minimization of legal risk, negotiations for the acquisition of business interest in upstream oil and gas ventures as well as downstream retail activities.
Key Transactions Tunde has acted in include
- Advisory role - Joint Venture Arrangement among the NNPC, ENI, Conoco Phillips, TotalFinaElf)
- Advisory role - US$2.5b Gazprom– Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Joint Venture in Nigeria
- Advisory role - Joint Venture between Gazprom and NNPC
- Advisory role - Petroleum Industry Bill Restructuring
- Lead Counsel - Environmental claims against one of Nigeria’s oil majors for oil spill damage in the Niger-Delta region. (Brief executed in collaboration with a leading international environmental claims firm.
- Solicitor - Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member - International Bar Association
- Member - Canadian Bar Association
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association
- Member - British Nigeria Law Forum
- Member - Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OSHA) USA professional certification- 2013
- Canadian Occupational Health and Safety certification, University of New Brunswick