Zainab is a competent legal practitioner adept at managing the corporate, regulatory and governance aspects of our clients' businesses. In her current role at Sterling Partnership, she provides core advisory, compliance, secretarial and transactional support to its indigenous and international clientele across various sectors.
Prior to joining Sterling; she had acted as Company Secretary and Corporate Advisor to a number of Nigerian and Multi-National companies. She had also worked with the Section on Business Law, Nigerian Bar Association; where she gained substantial experience liaising with Federal and State Ministries, Departments and Agencies.
- Part of the Sterling Team that provides corporate advisory, corporate compliance and company secretarial support to an internationally affiliated Nigerian public limited liability company (Plc.) on the development of its multi-billion dollar Free Trade Zone/Economic City.
- Part of the Sterling Team that conducted a Due Diligence exercise on behalf of an indigenous oil company, prior to its purchase of 10% equity in an indigenous exploration and production company.
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (Registered Professional)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (Accredited Agent)
- LLM - International Economic Law, University of Warwick, UK
- Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association
- Member- Section on Business Law, Nigerian Bar Association
- Member, Nigerian Network of Non-Governmental Organizations