With a keen eye for detail, Constance provides legal advisory and transaction support to our clients including drafting and reviewing several contract agreements to secure the best interest of our clients and the successes of their business. She provides company secretarial services to our corporate clients and is also a member of the Dispute Resolution team.
- Team Member -providing legal support and company secretarial duties to a public company with a primary objective of raising a Multi-Billion Dollars world class real estate in the Federal Capital Territory- Abuja, Nigeria
- Member of the Sterling Team that advised the $1.5 Billion USD pre - export financing arrangement by the National Oil Company.
- Team Member - providing legal support to a State within the Federal Republic of Nigeria on the offer for subscription by the state government of N100 Billion Naira fixed rate bonds under a N250 Billion debt issuance program
- Legal support in the negotiation and finalization of several real estate transaction for some of our clients
- Team Member - representing and defending a public financial institution before several courts with respect to debt recovery and capital market disputes before several courts in Nigeria
- Team lead - corporate restructuring of a private company limited by shares which involved buy-in on the shares of the company by a foreign company
Papers and Presentations
- Co-authored “The Nigerian Chapter, The Oil and Gas Law Review”, Second & Third Editions, published by Law Business Research Limited 2014 & 2015
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (Registered Professional)
- Corporate Affairs Commission (Accredited Agent)
- Solicitor - Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association