Davies provides exhaustive and fit-for-purpose legal solutions to clients from the early stage of negotiations, contract documentation, to operations guidance. He has a strong aptitude for the application of uncommon legal risk strategy deployed to bring clients businesses to profitability. He has garnered in-depth practical experience in Company Secretarial Services, Contract documentation, Dispute Resolution, Research and Legal Advisory. He is a member of the firm’s corporate and commercial practice team.
- Team-Lead – continuous regulatory compliance and corporate secretarial services to a public quoted company within the downstream of Nigeria oil and gas industry;
- Team-Lead – continuous regulatory compliance and corporate secretarial services to a public quoted company within the down stream of Nigeria oil and gas industry;
- Team Lead - transaction documentation and legal advice on applicable laws and regulation to a foreign Joint Venture in the Nigerian telecommunication industry worth over $2 billion;
- Co - Counsel – transaction documentation and legal advice on an oil asset divestment by an indigenous company to a foreign investor worth $12.6 billion;
- Advisory role – legal advice, transaction support and documentation to company in respect of a proposed equity investment in a haulage and Logistics Company in Nigeria;
- Advisory role – due diligence and transaction support to an indigenous oil company in its bid to purchase an oil asset from a Nigerian owned company;
- Advisory role – Negotiation, documentation and transaction support for a Nigeria based foreign investor covering the processing and deployment of a long term credit facility worth $2 billion from one of the Nigerian indigenous banks.;
Papers and Presentations
- “Leadership and Interpersonal Skill - A legal perspective”: lecture presented at the 2014 Annual Leadership Seminar sponsored by Maple Group Ltd -2014.
- Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association