Chizor is an ardent researcher and she provides legal support in vast areas of the firm's practice including corporate and commercial transactions and dispute resolution. She provides new company start- ups services to clients looking to do business in Nigeria as well as company secretarial services.
- Member of the Sterling team providing company secretarial services to various clients;
- Member of the Sterling team providing transaction support to a State Government in Nigeria on the offer for subscription by the State Government of N100 Billion Naira fixed rate bonds under a N250 Billion Naira debt issuance programme;
- Member of the Sterling team responsible for carrying out the necessary requirements for the registration of various companies, preparation of and filing of corporate documents, corporate restructuring and other post incorporation filings with the Corporate Affairs Commission on behalf of companies.
- Solicitor - Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association