Ikechukwu is a meticulous legal mind who joined Sterling Partnership after a short stint in Nigeria’s Development and Public Service Sector. Ikechukwu possess rare research and advocacy acumen that supports the multifaceted practice areas of Sterling Partnership.
Ikechukwu commenced his legal career with a reputable litigation firm in Nigeria where he played the following roles:
- Team Member – Providing legal advice and representation to a leading Airline company in connection with a lawsuit seeking U$340 million in damages.
- Team Member – Drafting processes and providing legal advice to Nigeria’s Federal Inland Revenue Service in a lingering dispute with a leading oil servicing company.
- Team Member – Researching and providing strategic legal support to a former Managing Director of a leading Nigerian Bank in a gubernatorial election dispute.
Team Lead – Conducting and coordinating research and documentation on the effect of mortality and forced displacement in northeastern Nigeria on electoral demography towards 2015 General Elections for the office of Chairman National Human Rights Commission
Qualifications / Membership
- Solicitor - Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association