Ogbongbemi is a resourceful lawyer dedicated to achieving set goals and objectives efficiently. Her humour and cheerful disposition coupled with her ability to adapt to new processes and consistently deliver under pressure makes her an ideal member of the team. Ogbongbemi works with the team to provide advisory and transactional services to clients.
- Member of the Sterling team providing company secretarial services to various corporate clients;
- Member of the Sterling team providing legal support for real estate transactions including negotiations, documentation and perfection of title
- Member of the Sterling team responsible for the registration of new corporate entities, corporate compliance tracking and update, corporate restructuring and other post incorporation matters with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Qualifications / Membership
- Solicitor - Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria
- Member - Nigeria Bar Association
- Member – Project Management Institute